1. DEPTH.
Shot @ f 3.2 , 1/30 , image size 4000 x 3000 px
I chose this photo for DEPTH because I felt like this scene actually gives a very wide angle view.
I believe that it actually focuses on the vast space spread in front
which makes it a great depth of field.
This would make everything appear very sharp and precise.
I chose this photo for DEPTH because I felt like this scene actually gives a very wide angle view.
I believe that it actually focuses on the vast space spread in front
which makes it a great depth of field.
This would make everything appear very sharp and precise.
2. COLOUR.
Shot @ f 2.8 , 1/30 , image size 3000 x 4000 px
Alright so I selected this photo because it seemed to come right out at me among the rest
of the photos.
I believe it is cuz of the combination of colors, like they all belong between the
orangey-pink and purplish colors but it makes a stark contrast and strikes out as a result.
Together with the black fonts very clearly striking out, all the colors seem to individually
stand out by themselves.
Alright so I selected this photo because it seemed to come right out at me among the rest
of the photos.
I believe it is cuz of the combination of colors, like they all belong between the
orangey-pink and purplish colors but it makes a stark contrast and strikes out as a result.
Together with the black fonts very clearly striking out, all the colors seem to individually
stand out by themselves.
3. SHAPE
Shot @ f 2.8 , 1/80 , image size 4000 x 3000 px
This photo was chosen for SHAPE basically because of the different shapes
shown in the picture. It's not just the 3 differently designed recycling bins
that made me select this. It is also due to the display beside all of the bins and the green little pyramid
shaped hut behind the bins.
They seem to stand out among all of the things that were in the photo. (;<
4. TEXTURE.
Shot @ f 5.6 , 1/500 , image size 4000 x 3000 px
THIS, as you can see , i chose this because it makes me feel like i can touch the ground
and i'll know that it's really rough and grainy.
The single leaf there has a very shiny texture to it so it makes me believe that it
will have a smooth and slight crisp to it when i touch the leaf.
5. LINES.
Shot @ f 5.6 , 1/250 , image size 4000 x 3000 px
I believe this has a unique feel to it because the lines are actually shadows from the structures above and i felt that they actually look good as a picture to display LINES.
There are regular and irregular lines as seen in the photo :D

No comments:
Post a Comment